The Bank Draft Plan is an easy way of giving to United Way of Etowah County. It offers you a convenient way to make your regular United Way contribution.
You decide the amount to give and set your own payment schedule-one time, monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually. The rest is done for you. With the Bank Draft Plan your checking or savings account is then automatically debited according to your written request.
Review Bank Draft giving for yourself:
• Fast, easy, efficient way to give.
• No special savings or checking account required.
• Any bank, savings and loan, or credit union can be used.
• Contributions are transferred and recorded automatically.
• Eliminates check writing and billing reminders.
Take advantage of this flexible, convenient method of helping your community through United Way of Etowah County and our 29 United Way partner agencies today.
All you have to do is print, fill out the enclosed pledge card completely, sign it, attach a deposit slip of the account to be debited, and mail to:
United Way of Etowah County
Post Office Box 1175
Gadsden, AL 35902-1175
PLEASE PRINT THIS FORM, SIGN AND ATTACH A DEPOSIT SLIP, AND MAIL TO UNITED WAY